Update (Nov 27, 2020):
Following last Friday’s provincial government announcement, we would like to clarify any impact to dental care. Dentistry is viewed as an essential service and we remain open for you.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards to keep us all protected. We like to inform you of the clinic improvements since the pandemic:
– Evaluation of HVAC systems to ensure adequate ventilation in our operatories
– Medical HEPA air filters in every room
– New dental evacuation systems to more effectively evacuate any aerosols that may be generated during procedures.
For each appointment you may notice the following changes:
– Appointments are spaced out to allow our patients to minimize contact.
– A pre-procedure mouthwash for every patient.
– Minimizing any procedures that generate aerosol (such as cleanings with ultrasonic scalers).
– We only allow one patient at a time in the office (unless you are a family from the same household)
– All office staff will be wearing enhanced PPE.
– Alternating between examination rooms to allow potential aerosols to settle.
These procedures and upgrades are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients, and our team. We look forward to seeing you! To make an appointment please call us at 416-929-2302, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.